Project Life 2014: Week 1 NotesPosted: January 6, 2014
I finally decided to do Project Life. I was in Hobby Lobby one day texting with my friend Kelli, and she said she’d do it if I did. It was that quick. I was so excited. I still am, but I’m also hesitant and a little scared. I’m such a perfectionist…and not in a good way (Is there a good way?). Perfectionism holds me back all the time (see previous post!). Anyway, I am forging ahead…
I took some pictures of my kids this week, because I don’t know when they’ll all be together again in the next several months. I’m thinking that my PL2014 Week 1 might be a list of weekly highlights and the photos I took of the kids, rather than photos from throughout the week. See how I am overthinking this?
Jan 1-5, 2014
- Multiple loud, competitive games of Monopoly.
- Seeing Frozen for the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th times.
- New Year’s Day at Granny’s.
- Goodbye hugs with Darby.
- Spoons with Emily and Angela.
- Twelve Baseball Rookie Camp for the guys.
- New vacuum cleaner.
- Beginning of the “Simplify” campaign.
- Every Christmas decoration still in place because the kids don’t want me to take them down.
- Doug’s TV interview with KAGS.
- My first scrapbook page in almost two years.
Okay. So what I see here is the potential for a scrapbook layout for each item at some point. Maybe PL will help me get back to actual scrapbooking…
Oh, and I really need help figuring out how to photograph the Project Life pages! I can’t figure out how to avoid the glare.
“There are no bad pictures; that’s just how your face looks sometimes.”